We are pleased to announce the following recipients of the travel grants for ILA 2018!
- Vasumathi Badrinathan, University of Mumbai, India
- Teacher autonomy: Analysing foreign language teachers’ beliefs and practices
- Nguyen Thi Bich Hanh, Tong Lenh High School, Vietnam
- The MTBBE program for ethnic minority children in Vietnam
- Saodat Erkaboyeva, Andijan Machine Building Institute, Uzbekistan
- Teachers helping teachers: Collaborative training workshops in Uzbekistan
We would like to acknowledge the following Special Interest Groups of JALT (Japan Association for Language Teaching) for their support in offering the grants. Their generosity has contributed to a more diverse conference. A special thank you from the conference organizers!
- CUE (College and University Educators) SIG
- CALL (Computer Aided Language Learning) SIG
- THT (Teachers Helping Teachers) SIG