Please check the following before registering for the conference.
- Registration deadline for presenters - April 15th, 2018
- Early Bird registration: ¥16,000. Deadline: June 15th, 2018
- Regular registration: ¥18,000. Deadline: August 10th, 2018
- Onsite registration: ¥20,000. (However, there will only be a limited number of lunches available: the cost of lunches will be deducted from the registration fee if there are no more available.)
The conference fee includes:
- Buffet lunch for the three days of the conference
- Welcome reception (September 5th)
- Networking event (September 6th)
- Introduction to sake, including tasting: ¥2,500
- Informal conference dinner: ¥5,500
** NB Places for the Conference dinner are limited, so please book quickly.
Registering for ILA 2018
Make sure you take advantage of the lower preregistration rates for ILA 2018, by registering before the conference - see the deadlines above.
When your registration and payment is received and processed, a Registration Acknowledgement will be emailed to you. Please print out your acknowledgement (or bring it on your mobile device) and bring it to the conference; you can then receive your name tag and conference bag at the registration desk. If you have not received your Registration Acknowledgment within 5 days, please contact us.
You will be able to register onsite from 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.on September 5th, and then during the rest of the conference. However, there will only be a limited number of lunches available for those who register onsite.
Volunteer photographers will be taking photographs for PR purposes for future ILA conferences, as well as for personal distribution: Your understanding and cooperation are appreciated.
Register for ILA2018 here: https://ila2018.org/form/registration
Early Bird registration: Deadline June 15th
Registrations must be submitted online or paid through the bank by June 15th, to be accepted for the Early Bird rate. Later registrations can only be made at the Regular rate.
Regular registration: Deadline August 10th
Registration must be submitted online or paid through the bank by August 10th, to be accepted for the Regular rate.
Presenters’ pre-registration: Deadline April 15th
If you are presenting, please register by April 15th, so that we can plan the programme in a timely manner.
An officially-signed receipt can only be issued onsite at the conference (together with a certificate of attendance.
Visas and sponsorship
We are unable to help with the application for visas, such as providing documentation related to immigration, or offering sponsorship. If you’re travelling to the conference from outside Japan, we advise you to check the Ministry of Foreign Affairs website